Nurse Call Systems
Nurse Call Systems are essential communication tools used in healthcare facilities to enable patients or residents to request assistance from nurses or healthcare staff. These systems are designed to improve the efficiency of patient care by providing a direct means of communication between patients and caregivers.
Blazequel supply, install and maintain a wide range of high quality nurse call systems and devices, offering total solutions for a wide range of applications. From our powerful conventional systems, offering an efficient solution to meet every budget, right through to the most advanced addressable call systems the industry has to offer, Blazequel can do it all!
Bespoke requirements, such as panic attack fobs for staff protection, surgery call signs and disabled toilet alarms can be interfaced into the main system, with an even more advanced range of motion and behaviour sensors for the mental health sector.
Other options available include directional emergency lighting and alternative forms of alerting patients, such as flashing beacons, paging machines and vibrating under pillow pads for hard of hearing patients.
In its simplest form, the Blazequel Conventional Call System:
- Allows the general public, a member of staff or a patient to call for assistance;
- Confirms that the call has got through;
- Makes sure the caller is visited; and, if required;
- Allows extra or more urgent assistance to be summoned using an optional ‘emergency’ call facility.
However, the unrivalled flexibility and versatility of the 800 Series Call System means it can also be used to:
- Inform staff that someone is being attacked via an optional infrared ‘staff attack’ facility.
- Monitor storage cupboards, cash offices and stock rooms for unauthorized access.
- Monitor doorbells, telephones and machinery for activation or failure.
- Send notification of calls to hand-held paging equipment.
- It a very powerful and flexible system, and will support up to 90 individual zones!
A huge range of devices for an extensive range of applications can be included in these systems, which are designed to fit inside your requirements.
Blazequel’ s most efficient access control system, Quantec is a powerful yet easy to use call system that helps ensure vital communication throughout a building. In environments where efficiency is paramount, Quantec delivers, helping save staff time, minimizing disturbance and improving the quality of patient, customer and/or employee care.
Recently updated to include a host of new features, the way the system operates can be tailored to suit a care facility’s specific requirements. For example, different day, night and call divert arrangements can be easily accommodated to meet the exact operational needs and precise layout of any building.
This flexibility, coupled with many other advanced features such as multiple call levels, free built-in datalogging, simple system reprogramming and full monitoring of all network devices, makes Quantec the obvious choice for nursing homes, hospitals, health centres and many other private and public sector establishments.
- Multiple call levels – including Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Attack, Presence & Attendance
- Wide range of system components – including programmable call points, ceiling pulls, monitoring points, displays, infrared ceiling receivers, radio receivers, staff attack transmitters and neck pendants (now with User ID), overdoor lights and sounders
- Flexible call routing – Quantec can be tailored to suit a site’s exact operational requirements, whatever they may be
- Call accept – Saves valuable time by preventing more than one member of staff responding to the same call
- Automatic call divert – Transfers any unanswered calls to other areas to ensure they are responded to within a pre-determined time
- Follow-me lights – Illuminates overdoor lights and corridor lights in sequence to visually guide staff to the source of a call
- Staff presence – Helps managers, matrons and carers locate their colleagues by showing where they are working
- Call follower sounders – Informs staff that other calls are waiting by sounding a soft tone in all occupied rooms (optional)
- Night mode – Allows Quantec to work in a totally different way at night, providing for fewer staff and reduced sound levels
- Infrared staff protection – Quantec’s optional infrared security transmitters can help protect staff against disturbed patients, intruders and aggressive visitors
- ‘Surveyor’ data analysis software – Allows managers to output custom reports on longest calls, busiest shifts, most visited rooms, etc., to a desktop PC
- Optional paging facilities – Optional alphanumeric and tone-only paging facilities available for carers on the move (DECT telephone capability also available)
- Device monitoring – Quantec constantly supervises all network devices and informs you of any problems, reducing maintenance time and costs
- Laptop programmable system controller – Allows Quantec to adapt to your changing requirements with no expensive rewiring, no mess and no fuss
- Easy to install & expand -Quantec’s ‘two wire’ data transfer system makes it ideal for new and established sites where existing wiring can often be utilized
- Universal programming devices – Allows optional third-party switch assemblies to be interfaced to Quantec for optional compliance with HTM 08-03
- Tried, trusted & respected – From large NHS trusts to renowned nursing home groups, Quantec is specified by some of the UK’s most prestigious care providers
EASY TO USE
From the moment Quantec is up-and-running, you will begin to reap the benefits of the most advanced, versatile and affordable call system on the market. Quantec’s easy-to-read backlit displays show the precise location of all relevant incoming calls and indicate their presence via a gentle unobtrusive alarm tone. Should you visit a room only to find additional assistance is required, simply reach across to the nearest call point to make a ‘help required’ or ‘emergency’ call. Quantec will prioritize your call, show it on all relevant displays and indicate its higher priority with a more urgent alarm tone easily recognizable by fellow staff.
CLEAR AND CONCISE
To say Quantec is easy to use is an understatement. Despite its many features, it is one of the easiest to use call systems ever manufactured. Calls can be made from a variety of devices including tail call leads, ceiling pulls and pressure pads, each designed to suit different levels of patient dexterity. Once triggered, calls are reset at the room from which they were made via a button or magnetic reset key. A confidence light on the bedhead reassures patients that calls have been registered, and for those prone to wander, door monitoring points and portable movement detectors can provide added protection.
A PRICELESS ASSET
Quantec’s unparalleled reliability and feature-rich devices will combine to make your premises more cost-efficient and allow you to provide the highest standards of modern patient care. The system exceeds current registration requirements in all areas with features such as staff presence, call accept and automatic call divert all provided as standard. From large NHS trusts to renowned nursing home groups, Quantec is specified by some of the UK’s most prestigious care providers, all of whom are benefiting from the UK’s most versatile call system.
Contact us today for more information and advice about Nurse Call Systems
Are you ready to prioritize safety?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, or you can easily fill out the form below. We’re here to assist you.