Amgen Cymru Case Study
This project involved a full fire protection fitout for a brand new MRF (Materials Recovery Facility) in an existing building, processing kerbsite collected DMR (Dry Mixed Recyclables).
Working for the principle contractor on this project, Blazequel designed, installed and commissioned a range of fire detection and control systems for all risk areas of this facility, including:
A full site fire detection and alarm system, incorporating;
- Aspirating smoke detection throughout the MRF.
- Flame detection in Tipping Hall, and key risk areas through the plant.
- Ember detection on the MRF infeed conveyors.
- Linear heat detection cable (LHDC) over all MRF bunkers
– Full integration between the fire systems and the plant SCADA.
– Fire hose reel system throughout Tipping Hall & MRF, providing enhanced fire fighting capabilities for the site operators.
– AirSteril odour control system throughout all areas.
If you have questions call us at +44 (0)1234 357357 or email us at email@example.com or book a free consultation with us.